2018 Cristosal Trip
Are you interested in Human Rights? Does a trip to El Salvador excite you? Join us on our Cristosal Mission Trip. Read more about it below, let us know you're interested by filling out the form below, and then download and review the forms.
- Travel with a team to San Salvador, El Salvador, Central America
- Attend the Cristosal Global School Program
- Learn about forced migration, systemic violence, and more...
- Gain credentials and training on how to be an election observer
- Support El Salvador's electoral process by being an election observer
- Interact and learn from the local people, experience the local culture
- Visit and experience a variety of beautiful sites and attractions
Trip Dates: March 3-12, 2018
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2017 (application + deposit)
Payment Deadline: December, 31, 2017
***Please note that completed applications including a $250.00 deposit (cheque) payable to “St. Mary’s Kerrisdale” must be submitted to the Parish Office at St. Mary’s Kerrisdale by November 1, 2017. The balance is due by Sunday, December 31, 2017.***
Trip Cost: ~$2,200 (dependent on the US dollar)
This amount covers everything, including: flights, transport, accommodations, food, antibiotic shots, and Cristosal's Global School Program.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you haven't traveled before to a third world country, you will need to start getting your travel shots in October/November.
- You may want to bring a small amount money with you to get souvenirs.
Forms: Click here for the St. Mary's Kerrisdale Cristosal Trip Application Form
There are two forms you will need to fill out; start with this one. Once you've submitted your application form, we will send you Cristosal's Global School Program Form.
Contact Person: Glen Mitchell - email him at email@example.com
Are You Interested?
Let us know by filling out the form below. You don't have to commit yet to going, we simply want to know if you're interested so that we can begin a conversation together.